1. The purpose of security is to protect clients’ assets, such as property, their employees, customers or vendors and others from the fear of hostile threats of criminal activities they may be faced with rather its during or after normal business hours.
2. The main priority of any security plan should be the protection of human lives.
3. Security personnel will operate in adherence to the law, and conduct themselves in a manner respecting and preserving human dignity, liberty, and privacy.
4. Security is a service, the purpose of which is to protect from threats of terror, violence, malicious acts, loss and exposure of secrets and to enable secured bodies to further their interests and maintain their proper business routine.
5. The security officer will operate in accordance with the general values of dedication to their assignment, provision of quality services, devotion and responsibility. TCSO Security personnel will and urges others to particularly maintain and operate in keeping up with the following values:
Vigilance and Readiness: The security officer will be prepared to deal with attempts made by hostile entities aiming to realize malicious intent, at any time and any place, at the post they are assigned to.
Willingness for Self-Sacrifice– The security officer will be willing to assume risks when necessary, in order to prevent innocent people whose security they are responsible for from being harmed.
*Discreetness: The security officer will safeguard the information that becomes available to him during the course of their duty, and will refrain from using it or exposing it to unauthorized persons or others who do not require it in order to fulfill their functions. The security officer must also refrain from divulging and discussing personal or private information of the secured client/company with anyone random, any customers, employees, relatives including colleagues.
Inquisitiveness: The security officer will exhibit professional inquisitiveness and exploit all available means in order to arrive at the information and data required to attain superiority over the adversary.
*Reliability- The security officer will truthfully and accurately report to his superiors in an honest manner to the company in which employed by especially as an employee of TCSO LLC, his colleagues, the clients, or others on and off duty. The officer must perform at a level displaying the culture of the company in a professional manner always!
*Professionalism: The security officer will utilize training and all means necessary at their disposal to the fullest instinct to maximize or acquire professional knowledge and preserve their operational fitness.
The security officer will strive to engage each individual threat against the client, and take appropriate actions at neutralizing them, while using good professional judgment, showing courage, exhibiting determination, all while implementing strategic offensive approach to diffuse any situations that may be encountered whilst in performance of their duties.